Achieving the SDGs must be considered as the floor, not the ceiling; and it will be possible if today’s innovative and ambitious solutions are mainstreamed to become the norms of tomorrow – in every community and jurisdiction around the world
To help reach our goal of actively supporting and enhancing the work of the United Nations’ efforts for implementing & achieving SDG 2030, our NCCB SDG AMBASSADORS contributes to the SDG 2030 Agenda in the following ways across the Globe:
- NCCB SDG AMBASSADORS will connect with the Global SDG Advocates for sharing ideas & their achievements in their respective countries.
- NCCB SDG AMBASSADORS will work & introduce local & global projects directly aligned to the Sustainable Development Goals.
- NCCB SDG AMBASSADORS will arrange meetings, seminars & face to face sessions with Teachers, Students, Parents, Human Rights & Youth Activists & community members for awareness & importance of achieving SDG 2030 Agenda.
- NCCB will arrange Annual Visit of NCCB SDG AMBASSADORS to UN HQ for attending UN SDG related events depending on the availability of Funds & Confirmation from the UN.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE AS OUR SDG AMBASSADOR:
- Active and ambitious Persons with the Passion of serving as Volunteer.
- Must be committed for a minimum Period One Year.
- Must be Capable of communicating the Concept & Background of SDG.
- Have a Good Social Profile & Presence on Social & Digital Media.
BENEFITS BEING THE NCCB SDG AMBASSADOR:
- Special Recognition with Picture in our SDG Ambassadors Page.
- Recommendation letter from NCCB HQ for attending any National or International SDG related events or seminars.
- NCCB will honor SDG AMBASSADOR OF THE YEAR Award for the most Active SDG Ambassador.
- Scholarships or Funds for attending Global SDG events & educational sessions.
- All the NCCB SDG AMBASSADORS will Receive NCCB CERTIFICATE & dedicated ID CARD.
Please send your detailed Profile along with latest Picture & all your Social & Digital Media Profile links to Asim Irshad Director International Relations & Sustainable Development Goals on his EMAIL: email@example.com